The only Outstanding British curriculum school in Mirdif
KHDA Inspection Report 2018/19
GEMS Royal Dubai School has been rated Outstanding for the 4th consecutive year in the 2018-2019 DSIB Report.
GEMS Royal Dubai School is extremely proud to be recognized as the only Outstanding British Primary School in the Mirdif area. To have achieved this accolade for the 4th consecutive year by the rigorous DSIB inspection standards is such an achievement and is a testament to our wonderful students, staff, families and wider community. We are truly delighted to be recognized as “A vibrant, caring and harmonious learning community”.
What the school does best:
- The outstanding progress in English, mathematics and science that leads to very good and outstanding attainment.
- Student’s excellent personal development and outstanding learning skills.
- The high quality and innovative curriculum that provides students with a rich variety of learning experiences
- The outstanding leadership and governance that ensure that this is an inclusive school, providing high-quality care and support for all students, particularly students of determination.
- The effective use of resources to support learning and the outstanding partnership with parents.
KHDA Inspection Report 2017/18
GEMS Royal Dubai School has been rated Outstanding for the 3rd consecutive year in the 2017-2018 DSIB Report.
According to the report, this is what GEMS Royal Dubai School does best:
- The school demonstrates outstanding governance, school leadership, parental engagement and overall school management
- The quality of provision in the Foundation Stage is outstanding
- Progress made by students in English and science, across both phases, is excellent
- The personal responsibility of students and the levels of mutual care and respect between students and teachers is outstanding
- The quality of the curriculum and its outstanding adaptation in promoting a wide range of excellent and innovative practices is a strong feature of provision
- The quality of protection, care and support, including provision for students with special educational needs and disabilities is excellent
KHDA Inspection Report 2015/16
Click here to download the report.