There is no better ambassador for a school than the parents themselves, we are delighted to share with you some Parent feedback.
Humaid Year 4BD (Student) - February 2019
You are the best teacher, supporting me, encouraging my learning. Thank you for making me a special boy.
Howayda Mirza - January 2019
An Inspirer. An Empower. An Engager. These three characteristics are just a short sample of the many you demonstrate with all of your students who joined Funky Fingers activity (at GRDS). My sincere gratitude and authentic value for all your help and efforst provided to the children.
Jigna Jay - December 2018
…my child’s class teacher has always made time to discuss, support and resolve any concern with regards my child’s education. I found the recent meeting very information and helpful and will be implementing the advice in helping my child at home.
Mr. & Mrs. Ward - December 2018
Myself and my husband would like to thank you all for your hard work and dedication to our child. We feel comforted by your enthusiasm, openness and professionalism, and we believe that because of this she is flourishing and more importantly is happy. We feel very lucky to have our child at GEMS and we can see that she will continue to learn, develop and reach her full potential.
Humaira Vaqqas - December 2018
I am very pleased to see my child’s progress report and would like to give all the credit to you as you are such a dedicated teacher. You really work hard with the kids in their learning. Your lively personality makes kids happy and they enjoy their learning lessons with you.
Haytham Ibrahim - January 2018
I would like to express my gratitude for how professional and talented GEMS Royal Dubai School principal, teachers and staff are as our experience with GRDS has exceeded expectations.
It reflects a great leadership and talented management skills to reach such an excellent level as well as the choice of handpicked team to get the job well done.
Sabeen Nauman - April 2019
We wish the very best of luck to the school. This school is exceptional and very rightly rated outstanding. My son completed his primary from GEMS Royal Dubai School and passed out as Head Boy. We will miss GRDS a lot.
Anonymous Parent Survey responses for the Academic Year 2018-2019
- I am very impressed with the rigorous curriculum and integration of technology.
- RDS provide a caring and nurturing environment, there is a positive vibe which allows children to flourish.
- The kid progress not in education only. My daughter developed social and leadership skills. The best school to develop the kids in different skills.
- The teachers are fantastic!
- GEMS Royal Dubai School does a great job in making a child independent, self-aware and self-confident. The weekly school assembly performances and group activities make a child break away from being shy.
- The PRE has always been a valuable asset to GRDS. Her ability to deal with parents, listen, communicate, respond is remarkable.