KHDA Inspection Report 2022/23
GEMS Royal Dubai School has been rated Very Good in the 2022-2023 DSIB Report.
- Students Ability to manage their own behaviour, to take responsibility for themselves and to support others, is outstanding. - DSIB
- Teachers have excellent relationships with students and offer them many opportunities to become independent learners - DSIB
- Leaders have very successfully implemented a range of programmes to support the development of learning skills and personal qualities - DSIB
KHDA Inspection Report 2019/20
GEMS Royal Dubai School has been rated Outstanding for the 5th consecutive year in the 2019-2020 DSIB Report.
- A high quality and innovative curriculum that provides students with a rich variety of learning experiences – DSIB report
- As a High Performance Learning School, we deploy the bespoke Learning Wave model underpinned by the proven learning theory model
- The highly effective leadership at all levels, ensures that concern for all round development of students is at the heart of this outstanding school. The promotion of innovation and creativity permeates all aspects of the life of this welcoming and outward looking school. – DSIB report
- High quality, UK trained staff. Teachers at GEMS Royal Dubai school are committed with the average teacher staying for 5 years and many have been with the school for over 10 years.
- A vibrant, caring and harmonious learning community. Rated outstanding for 5 years consecutively by KHDA
KHDA Inspection Report 2018/19
GEMS Royal Dubai School has been rated Outstanding for the 4th consecutive year in the 2018-2019 DSIB Report.
GEMS Royal Dubai School is extremely proud to be recognized as the only Outstanding British Primary School in the Mirdif area. To have achieved this accolade for the 4th consecutive year by the rigorous DSIB inspection standards is such an achievement and is a testament to our wonderful students, staff, families and wider community. We are truly delighted to be recognized as “A vibrant, caring and harmonious learning community”.
What the school does best:
- The outstanding progress in English, mathematics and science that leads to very good and outstanding attainment.
- Student’s excellent personal development and outstanding learning skills.
- The high quality and innovative curriculum that provides students with a rich variety of learning experiences
- The outstanding leadership and governance that ensure that this is an inclusive school, providing high-quality care and support for all students, particularly students of determination.
- The effective use of resources to support learning and the outstanding partnership with parents.
KHDA Inspection Report 2017/18
GEMS Royal Dubai School has been rated Outstanding for the 3rd consecutive year in the 2017-2018 DSIB Report.
According to the report, this is what GEMS Royal Dubai School does best:
- The school demonstrates outstanding governance, school leadership, parental engagement and overall school management
- The quality of provision in the Foundation Stage is outstanding
- Progress made by students in English and science, across both phases, is excellent
- The personal responsibility of students and the levels of mutual care and respect between students and teachers is outstanding
- The quality of the curriculum and its outstanding adaptation in promoting a wide range of excellent and innovative practices is a strong feature of provision
- The quality of protection, care and support, including provision for students with special educational needs and disabilities is excellent