GEMS Royal Dubai School has gone from strength-to-strength since it first opened its doors in 2005, and is today acknowledged as one of the leading British primary schools in Dubai. Our ethos and friendly atmosphere are complemented by a commitment to excellence in both academic and personal development.
The National Curriculum for England inspires many questions and opportunities, and the reality of an individual approach means that variety and breadth are essential. That’s why GEMS Education has invested in the very latest facilities in order to support both the academic classes and extra-curricular activities offered to our students.
Our students enjoy the use of:
- Foundation Stage and Primary Libraries
- Multi Purpose Hall (MPH)
- Outdoor basketball, netball & tennis courts
- Creative Arts taught in separate suites for Music, Drama & Art
- Innovation Lab
- ICT Suite
- Foundation Stage Techno Base
- Science Laboratory
- 2 swimming pools; one learner pool (0.5m depth) and a 25m six lane pool (1.5m depth)
- Interactive boards
- Full wireless connectivity
Students from Year 2 can enjoy the catering available in the School Canteen, whilst parents are welcome to meet and relax in the Community Café.
Each of our classrooms are equipped with interactive boards and students have access to PCs, laptops, iPads and iTouchs. All applications used at GEMS Royal Dubai School will be shared with parents so you may continue their learning at home.